As FSU kicks off summer sessions, FSU Libraries continue to update resources and services available to the campus community.
Here are a few notable updates:
- The stacks are open! Access to our physical collections in Strozier, Dirac, and the FAMU-FSU Engineering Library has resumed.
- Curbside and in-library pick-up services will also continue.
- HathiTrust Digital Library Emergency Temporary Access Service (ETAS) has ended. Click here to learn more. However, our extensive online resources are always available both on- and off-campus.
- UBorrow has been suspended until mid-July due to the state-wide discovery system migration. To learn more about this upgrade and what it means for you, visit https://www.lib.fsu.edu/catalog-and-discovery-upgrades.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) services for both electronic and print resources have resumed. However, there may be fulfillment delays due to library closures nationwide. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Physical Course Reserves remain suspended until further notice. We anticipate offering physical reserves in the fall if quarantining returned print materials is no longer a necessity.
- For updates on Special Collections & Archives, click here.
For the most update to date information, visit https://www.lib.fsu.edu/news/covid-19.