In celebration of National GIS Day held on November 15, 2023, FSU Libraries is holding a GIS themed scavenger hunt FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF NOVEMBER! Participate in our scavenger hunt to receive a limited edition sticker from the libraries and be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a SWAG bag. There will be three winners.
OR click on link
- When login page pops up click on the “Your ArcGIS organization’s URL”
- Type in cosspp into the new dialog box. Check the box that says “Remember this URL” then click continue
- Cosspp stands for College of Social Sciences and Public Policy
- Click on the blue Florida State University button
- A login page that looks like when you login to myFSU should appear. Use your myfsu account to login. You will need to use Duo to authenticate.
- Go to each location listed in the “FSU GIS Day Scavenger Hunt” project hosted on the Esri Quick Capture App.
- At each location submit a picture of the item listed. Selfies with the displays are encouraged! Each picture must be accompanied with your name and email address.
- There are 4 FSU main campus locations. Once you have found and taken a picture at all 4 locations you will receive an email notifying you of your raffle entry and where to pick up your sticker. The on campus locations require you enter buildings on campus so please be mindful of their operating hours.
- Strozier Library Hours: M-Th 24 hours, F 12am – 12am, Sat 10am – 6pm, Sun 12pm – 12am
- Dirac Science Library Hours: M – Th 8am – 1am, F 8am – 5pm, Sat 10am – 6pm, Sun 1pm – 9pm
- Claude Pepper Museum: M-F 10am – 5pm
- EOAS Building: M-F 8am – 5pm
- There is one off campus location located in the city of Tallahassee. Find that location for an extra entry into the raffle.
- The scavenger hunt will run from November 1st to November 30th. Winners for the raffle will be drawn and notified the first week of December.
Please be aware that your scavenger hunt photos might be used for limited purposes of marketing and communications on behalf by FSU Libraries.