FSU Libraries and GEOSET are excited to announce the debut of a new podcast, Sources Cited. Season one of Sources Cited is titled “Academically Distanced.” In these first six episodes, manager of GEOSET studios and podcast host Tom Cruz, interviews members of the FSU community on their experiences in academia during the time of COVID-19 and how they are living, working, and coping during the strangeness of a pandemic.
Sources Cited will be an ongoing series from FSU Libraries that will explore the life and work of FSU faculty, staff, and students. The podcast is produced by GEOSET Studios, a creative video production studio at FSU Libraries.
New episodes will be released every Wednesday on www.youtube.com/c/fsulibraries, starting on October 21 to December 2. The season one schedule is as follows:
- October 21: The student experience featuring Finley Talley & Lilly Reinoso
- October 28: Dr. Carrie Pettus-Davis, associate professor and founding director of the Institute for Justice Research & Development
- November 4: Dr. Juan Carlos Galeano, documentary filmmaker and professor of Modern Languages & Linguistics
- November 11: Dr. Aimee Boutin, professor of French
- November 18: Lisa Play, library instruction specialist
- December 2: Dr. Lisa Liseno, assistant dean and director of the Program for Instructional Excellence and Fellows Society
Season two of Sources Cited will return in 2021 with more stories to tell. If you have questions or would like to learn more about how to participate, contact Jonathan DaSo.