For the last two years, FSU Libraries has had a team of faculty and staff who are working towards making the libraries greener through various initiatives. One way we have started changing our workplace culture is by participating in the Green Office Certification Program.
FSU’s Office of Sustainability runs this program to help faculty and staff review their workplace’s current practices and help them take steps towards being more sustainable.
We are proud to say that eight of our offices are Green Office Certified:
- The Learning Commons Office
- The Social Science, Arts, & Humanities Office
- The Special Collections & Archives Main Office
- The Dirac Science Library Office
- Resource Management and Discovery Services Building
- Administration Offices
- Security Office
- Technology & Digital Scholarship Office
For more information on the Green Office Certification Program, go to: https://sustainablecampus.fsu.edu/get-involved/programs-events/green-office-certification
Leave a Reply